Choosing drapery products includes not only browsing different window treatment colors, patterns, and materials but also purchasing drapery hardware and sliding panels. At Blindsource, our window treatment specialists can assist you in every step of this selection process so that attractive, functional draperies are installed in the windows of your Colorado Springs home or business.
In addition to drapery fabric, hardware, and sliding panels, you can purchase window blinds, shades, shutters, and screens from Blindsource and receive a professional installation. If you'd like to learn about your options for new draperies, contact an experienced shutter company like Blindsource so that our skilled team can help you choose window treatments for your Colorado Springs residential or commercial property.
Our qualified professionals at Blindsource are well-versed in the characteristics of Colorado Springs window treatments and accessories, including drapery hardware, so they'll be more than happy to explain the purpose of each type so that you can make an informed purchasing decision.
Blindsource offers a variety of drapery hardware, including the following products:
- Elbow Brackets - allow for drapery placement in the corner of two walls
- Curtain Rods - mount above windows to hold draperies and are available in a variety of finishes and styles such as traverse rods, extendable rods, and double-hung rods
- Center Supports - support the weight of draperies and are usually located every 30 to 36 inches of curtain rod
- Rings - attach draperies to curtain rods
- Track Systems - added to draperies to make operation easier and more convenient, eliminate the presence of rings because clips are used instead, and mount to window molding or walls
- Finials - used as decorative features at the ends of curtain rods and are available in a wide range of materials, sizes, colors, materials, finishes, shapes, and styles
A sliding panel is another drapery product that you can add to your window treatment purchase, and this feature is recommended for glass doors and large windows. Sliding panels can also be used as closet doors in Colorado Springs homes or as room dividers in offices, and the window treatment experts at Blindsource can help you install these sliding panels wherever you choose to place them.